First thing’s first – don’t worry! Hi Security Locksmith services would be able to help out a lot quicker then you’re car dealership; the miss perception that to get the job done professionally one should head to the same car dealership one purchased the car is simply wrong!
What we need to make a spare key without the original
Hi Security Locksmith is here to help! Just make sure you bring along the following:
- License and registration num.
- Model and manufacture of the vehicle.
- Any personal identification.
And… that’s that! You have a new key that same day.
Emergency auto locksmith services
In case you’ve lost your car keys and you’re not quite sure if they’re stolen / lost- you rather call on of Hi Security Locksmith services, and here’s why:
- A professional locksmith could make a spare key without the original that very same day, the cost depends on the type of key- but essentially it’s a lot cheaper than anything they might offer you in any car dealership.
- Hi Security Locksmith services can make a spare key without using the original for all types of cars– motorcycle and motorbike / caravan / truck / van / motor scooter.
- An emergency locksmith service will come to your exact location, you don’t have to do a thing accept picking up the phone and dial, in fact, let’s make it easier – Contact Us Here! Just call Hi Security Locksmith and we’ll be there in 15 min to help with any emergency.
A word of advice
Losing a car key is never a day of fun in the sun, so to speak, but it doesn’t have to suck! Stay calm and make sure your attempts to ‘break-in’ won’t hurt the vehicle. The most important thing here it to plan ahead:
If you know the key is lost forever (at the beach / fall into water / lost in a far away location outside your city) all you need to do is simply call a locksmith service.
However, if you don’t know where your car key is- it might be in the wrong hands. Tell your locksmith to make a new one and make the old one obsolete, it might cost an extra dollar or two- but your peace of mind is worth it.
Oh… and… maybe this time- make a spare?